Some concerns I’ve heard from my 5 and 7 year old daughters on Mr. McFeely, Speedy Delivery man from Mister Rogers….
1) He doesn’t seem very “Speedy” - he just spent like an hour watching videos with Mr Rogers. He wastes all of his snack time.
2) In one episode, he brings several bags of cans and bottles for a recycling factory tour. That’s picking up trash, not “speedy delivery.”
3) Many things seem to be delivered unboxed.
4) He always has time to sing songs, maybe he’s tired of his job.
5) It seems like he might only be delivering stuff to Mr. Rogers. Sometimes it feels like he might have just gone to the library, got a video tape on something, and then bought the thing for Mr. Rogers on the way over.
6) Maybe he’s just having fun because he’s just eaten an orange for snack and now it’s his play time. He just wants something to do. He’s lonely.